Life Coach Training For The Real World. Get Everything You Need To Build Your Own Successful Life Coaching Practice.
The only course today that teaches proven marketing and advanced coaching techniques to help you continuously attract and impress clients!
The Coach the Life Coach course is a 15-module (with a bonus one-on-one session with Tim only available on the early bird) live course that is run online. It is for new and upcoming life coaches who want to not just be an effective coach but know how to attract clients who they can help.
Since early 2005 I have tried and tested just about every coaching and marketing method out there and coached hundreds of clients as well as over 300 coaches.
I know what works, what doesn’t, and I have developed coaching techniques to help you deal with the situations many large training companies don’t tell you.
Certification is available for this course, however, it is NOT ICF accredited - if you want to know why not and what is required for certification, call me on 407 334 4692.
ONLY 12 IN EACH CLASS - SOLD OUT
Each time I run the course, places are strictly limited to 12 people. This small group size means you get focused attention and tailored advice for your coaching business. It also means you have support from the other group members as well as a coaching buddy and you’ll be encouraged to practice what you learn as we work our way through the modules. This course helps you:
- Use what’s working now in online marketing to attract clients from around the world
- Develop advanced coaching methods to make you more valuable to clients
- Understand the importance of your website and why if it isn't working for you, it's working against you
- Build your coaching confidence so that you can put yourself 'out there' and fulfill your coaching potential
IN BRIEF: HOW THE COURSE WORKS
Over 4-months, we’ll work through 14 modules. Each module is delivered live via Zoom which you can access directly from your computer, tablet or phone. There will be additional support material uploaded to your members area including:
- All modules recorded
- Access to Tim's new core values program, The Clarity Method, that takes a deep dive into crucial values work
- There is also a private Facebook group that you will allow you to ask questions and get help on anything course related in between module
- The ability to apply for certification (not affiliated with the ICF)
MODULE 1 (120 MINUTES) – CONVERTING PROSPECTS INTO PAYING CLIENTS, BUILDING RAPPORT AND THE CLIENT INDUCTION PROCESS
October 28th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
Your first contact with a prospective client is crucial and I’m not just talking about making a good first impression.
I’m talking about how to convert inquiries into customers, and why one of the biggest mistakes you can make is diving straight into coaching on the consult call. I'll also explain why I don't like offering free coaching in the form of discovery calls..
Clients often do a lot of research when hiring a coach which means when someone asks to work with you, they’re probably comparing you to a handful of other coaches at the same time. However, a unique benefit you get from this course is that from my 20-years of experience in sales I can teach you low-pressure but effective ways to make people want to choose you. In this module, you’ll discover how to:
- Make the most of every phone call, email or social media contact from a potential customer.
- The right questions to ask during your initial consult, and things you should avoid saying during this early stage.
- Conduct a client intake process during your first coaching session. This is critical for defining a client’s situation so you can help them effectively as well as build rapport.
This module will give you the confidence to convert enquiries and have clients feel confident about working with you from day one. From there, we’ll cover:
MODULE 2 (90 MINUTES) – CORE VALUES (THE CLARITY METHOD)
November 4th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
Since setting up my own practice, the most valuable technique I’ve developed is assessing the core values of a client.
While values do come up in Life Coach training, I’ve never seen it applied as directly as I use it, and I am going to teach you The Clarity Method that is used by hundreds of coaches.
It has the potential to have a far greater impact than the vast majority of coaches realize. When used correctly, it provides you with a clear image of your client and what’s important to them. Identifying this gives you a huge advantage over other coaches as it puts you in a much stronger position to coach effectively.
In this module, you’ll be walked through the core values I use on clients today, as well as having chance to practise the process on a colleague so that you feel confident when using it. In module 2, you’ll discover:
- How core values stop you from misinterpreting what your client wants (which can lead you down the wrong track and waste a lot of time and make you look amateurish).
- The potential for creating huge breakthroughs in just one session using this exercise. This proves value to your client from the word go.
- Lets you deal confidently with the very real (not textbook) situation of clients coming to you who don’t have a clear idea about what their problem is.
Once we’ve mastered the core values exercise together, we’ll be moving on to:
MODULE 3 (90 MINUTES) – ADVANCED QUESTIONING SKILLS
November 11th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
The questions you use with a client have a huge impact on the success of your coaching sessions. Can you build rapport with your client? Can you find out what’s really going on behind-the-scenes in their life? The questioning process in a coaching relationship is as delicate as it is powerful. The right question can open doors and opportunities for results, the wrong question can leave you feeling uncomfortable, not knowing how to help your client. In this module you’ll learn:
- The one question that shuts down rapport quickly - you want to avoid this!
- Questions you can ask to motivate clients without pushing them.
- An in-depth analysis of the questions you need in your coaching toolkit for creating client breakthroughs.
We’ll work through these questions together, and you’ll also receive a pdf with this information in so you can keep it to hand and refer to it prior to coaching calls.
MODULE 4 (90 MINUTES) – USING LANGUAGE TO FACILITATE RAPID CHANGE
November 18th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
It’s not just the language you use that can affect the outcome of a coaching session. You also need to pay particularly close attention to the language of your clients.
In this module I show you how to ‘read between the lines’ of what your client is saying. By looking beyond the actual words they use, and understanding the meaning behind it, you’ll be in a much better position to get results from your sessions. Here we will look at:
- The restrictive phrases your clients might use which are actually causing them stress.
- The words and phrases that signal there is an internal resistance you need to address.
- The statements from clients that are rarely helpful in a coaching situation - and how you can turn them around!
- How to use language to move a client from feeling anxious and overwhelmed, to pumped and inspired
As we work through the language and questioning modules you’ll have a chance to practice what you learn, as well as ask any specific questions to see how these techniques could be applied specifically to your situation.
MODULES 5 + 6 (90 MINUTES EACH) – ADVANCED COACHING SKILLS FOR RAPID CHANGE (NLP BASED)
December 2nd & 9th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
NLP stands for Neuro-Linguistic Programming, and it’s something I use extensively throughout my coaching. It’s one of the skills that definitely gives me a competitive edge over most other Life Coaches.
In short, NLP can help people overcome, manage and handle their behaviour patterns, and when used correctly it can have a powerful effect, sometimes in a matter of minutes. As an NLP Master Practitioner for over a decade I’m going to guide you through some specific NLP techniques that can help you create some amazing breakthroughs with your clients.
By the end of these modules, you’ll have a number of powerful tools that can help you:
- Shift a client’s perspective about a problem to a positive state surprisingly quickly.
- How to master submodalities to help you remove fears and doubts in clients. This process is very flexible and easy to adapt to the specific fears or obstacles your customer faces.
- How to help clients use anchors effectively and how to provide a shortcut to help those who want more confidence.
You’ll not only experience me doing the process firsthand, but I’ll peel back the layers to show HOW and WHY I’m doing each step so you can understand and replicate it with your own clients.
MODULE 7 – WRAPPING UP THE COACHING MODULES AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS
December 16th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
This week's module allows us to wrap up everything we've learned in the first half of the course which trained you on how to coach someone.
This also allows us to break for the holidays before coming back in January to start the second half of the course, focusing on building your successful coaching practice.
MODULE 8 (120 MINUTES) – ESTABLISHING A NICHE AND UNDERSTANDING BRANDING
January 6th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
The first part of the marketing training starts by establishing a specific niche for you to practice in. If you try to appeal to everybody, you end up appealing to nobody. Choosing a niche is about positioning your practice in a particular industry or field of expertise, or perhaps only working with a particular type of client. The fear most new Life Coaches have is that they don’t want to turn ANY work down and so try to appeal to anyone interested in life-coaching. But that’s what everyone else is doing.
Choosing a niche is one of the fastest ways to stand out and make yourself competitive. It might be that you decide only to work with corporate executives, or entrepreneurs, or fire-fighters for example. Having this focus gets you known as THE person to go to for a particular target market. That means your referrals are stronger and it’s easier to strategically market your practice because you know exactly WHO you want to work with. So in this module, you’ll learn:
- How to choose the most profitable niche for you.
- How to establish yourself as an expert within this field.
- How to identify who you want to work with, and the kind of clients you’d rather avoid.
- How your niche will influence your future marketing.
- Why branding is so important, yet so under utilized by most coaches.
Once you know your niche and are prepared for dealing with clients, we need to help you find them!
MODULE 9, 10 & 11 (90 MINUTES EACH) – HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR WEBSITE
January 13th, 20th & 27th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
Ten years ago just having a website made you look professional. Now, a bad website is worse than no website at all. The vast majority of coaches websites are making serious and sometimes even fatal mistakes with how their site is set up. You don't need to make those same mistakes because in these modules we will be covering:
- Understanding the importance of your UI (user interface) and UX (user experience).
- Avoiding two mistakes that so many coaches make
- Setting up your homepage so that it converts more visitors into inquiries and clients.
- The types of calls to action you should be using as a Life Coach.
- How to show your customer the benefits of working with you within seconds of visiting.
We’ll spend 3 sessions on this because your website is the most crucial element of your online marketing success. I will review the site of everybody who is on the course (presuming they have one and want me to) and pointing out areas to improve. However, don't think that if you have no site this will be irrelevant to you because nothing could be further from the truth. Similarly, if you plan on using a professional designer it's still critical that you know this information because you should be leading your designer in certain aspects.
MODULE 12 – DRIVING TARGETED TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE USING SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
February 3rd - 11AM ET/8AM PT
You can write 10 blog posts a day, but if you don't pay attention to some basic SEO strategies you'll more or less be wasting your time.
- Learn exactly what to pay attention to (and what to ignore) from an SEO standpoint when you are getting ready to publish a blog post or other content.
- Find out how to inject your blog posts with tantalizing opportunities for people to sign up to your email list.
- Discover how to use long tail keywords to increase your search engine visibility.
MODULE 13 (90 MINUTES) – BUILDING YOUR AUTHORITY
February 10th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
Building your authority is absolutely crucial if you are to succeed as a coach. People need to see you as an expert and a resource and that won't happen if you're sat behind a monitor not wanting to interact with the world.
In this module I’ll share with you:
- Why it's folly to spread yourself across too many social media platforms - two is enough.
- The biggest opportunities that most Life Coaches miss when building visibility on social media, and how to use them to your advantage.
- The single fastest way to drive quality, targeted traffic to your website.
- How I took my newsletter from zero to 10,000 subscribers in less than 3-years and filled my practice.
As a result, you’ll finish this module with a clear plan for building a social media strategy into your own marketing routine.
MODULE 14 (90 MINUTES) – HOW TO SELL, AND HOW TO GET TESTIMONIALS & REFERRALS
February 17th - 11AM ET/8AM PT
If you think you don't have to sell, then you're in the wrong job. You have to sell yourself, your ideas, your practice and often coaching in general.
Not only do you have to sell if you're going to succeed, but you have to get testimonials and referrals to grow your base. Many coaches shy away from this element, but we are going to show you how to do it and do it well.
In this module I’ll share with you:
- Learn the basic structure of sales so you can convert more inquires (I was in sales for over 10 years before becoming a life coach, and I know this factors hugely into my success as a coach).
- Understand which testimonials work and which do not.
- Learn exactly how to get the right kind of testimonial.
BONUS MODULE - HOW TO RUN A PROFITABLE MASTERMIND
Date To Be Confirmed
I'm super excited to say that for this bonus module I will be joined by one of the world's leading experts on running masterminds, Liz Scully.
Liz has taught hundreds of people, many of whom are successful coaches, from all around the world how to not just run a mastermind.
If you were to take one of Liz's courses it would cost you several thousands of dollars and even more than that if you were to hire her one-on-one.
But as she's not just a good friend of mine, but also a super nice person which is why she's agreed to join me and you get it included in the cost of this course.
- Learn how to structure a mastermind.
- Understand what you need to do to get the right people on board.
- Discover the exact process you need to help your clients succeed so they are more likely to stay with you.
The CTLC program is for REAL, no-nonsense individuals ready to dive deep into the applications that truly define the life coaching industry. Coming from someone who has attended other coaching programs, Tim’s CTLC course is the BEST investment.
THE CHANCE TO PRACTICE
Coach the Life Coach is a practical, interactive course and during your time you’ll be asked to buddy up with another coach on the course. This is a perfect way to cement what you learn by practising the techniques on each other, and reporting any successes, or areas where you need a little bit more help. Just like you, the course members are interested in building a successful Life Coaching practice. As a result, members are friendly, supportive and keen to improve their own skills and help each other.
Tim’s a coach’s coach. He has solid experience behind everything he teaches you and can back up his lessons with real life examples, experience and research.
ONGOING SUPPORT AND A VIBRANT ONLINE COMMUNITY
This course is really just the beginning of the support and help you can get from Coach the Life Coach.
When I update course material I make it available to people who have undertaken previous courses for 2-years after the course.
TI also make myself available to answer any questions you may have on the Facebook support group. You are not a number to me, but somebody who really wants to succeed as a coach and I will do what I reasonably can to make that happen.
COACH THE LIFE COACH IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF…
- You want to be seen as a successful coach in a competitive market place
- You want to offer the best possible service to clients
- You are a new or soon to become Life Coach
- You're not afraid of hard work and you relish the idea of having a partner to help you accelerate your learning
- You want to build a stable practice with a regular flow of clients
It’s important to realize that you DON’T need any Life Coaching experience what-so-ever. This course is designed to take upcoming or coaches who are just getting going and give them the best start they need in building a profitable Life Coaching practice.
COACH THE LIFE COACH IS NOT FOR YOU IF…
- You’re not willing to show up to do the work. The course is strictly limited in numbers and everyone will contribute to the value of the group.
- You think that just completing this course is enough. This is the start of your Life Coaching adventure in the real world. I’ll provide you with tools and techniques to give you an edge over the competition, but you have to want it enough to put the advice into practice… again, and again.
- You’re looking to make a fast buck. It won’t happen and you will be very disappointed.
- You hate writing. Writing is the fastest way to get yourself and your skills in front of as many people as possible so you need to be okay with that.
- You just want to roll the dice and if it all seems like too much hard work ask for a refund. Unless the course is cancelled there are no refunds - I only want 100% committed people!
Tim, you have made a HUGE difference in how my practice is being run now, and even more so to come. The next few weeks I’ll be totally redoing my website based on your recommendations. Lots of changes are about to happen. It’s exciting! Thanks so much for all you did in the class, and all you continue to add to it. I feel very fortunate to have been part of it.
If you’ve read through each section of this page feel excited or inspired about your new career as a Life Coach, then I know you will love this course and find it invaluable for building a successful practice.
However, if you want to see if it’s right for you, give me a call for an informal chat at 407-334-4692. I’ll answer your questions to make sure that when you do register you’re confident and happy to be taking part.
The Coach The Life Coach Course has helped me get more confident when I work with my clients. Now I have a better understanding of the techniques, and I have more confidence to get returning customers and recommendations. Thank you Tim!
THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT
As I mentioned, these groups are run on very limited number so that I’m able to give you plenty of focus and hands-on help. As a result, space for these places is competitive and all courses to date have sold out well before starting with the last course filling with 72-hours of me advising it was open.
Did I say there are only 12 places left and every course has sold out early? Well there is and there are, so don't hang around!
Click the button below and lock in the presale price. Important: Please note that the the cost is not refundable if you cancel. Therefore, please only pay if you are committed to taking action and moving your coaching practice forward. If you are unsure call Tim on 407-334-4692.
I’d love to help you get your Life Coaching practice off to a fantastic start. Reserve your place today and I look forward to welcoming you on the next live session!